Introduction To The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
The new RMA is constructed with a simplified user-guide process for Warranty claims: Incorrect, Defective, Damaged, Faulty items, Missing part, and product dissatisfaction. This features automated for the changing of warranty status which enhance customer's awareness of the workflow, and better understanding of customers needs and expectations in a timely manner.
General Warranty Policies And Guidelines
- Customers may return items to warehouse for a full refund of the product cost if they are dissatisfied. This must be done within 30 days from the date of purchase, and the item must be in a good condition.
- Prokopov-aircraft.com Service Centers don’t accept crash, damaged parts of the items due to misuse, and items that have been modified.
**Prokopov-aircraft.com accepts no responsibility for the improper installation and use of purchased products. All relevant information must be indicated on the RMA application form.
- Photos and/ or videos are required for Initial Evaluation (submission via RMA).
- After submitting the RMA form, if we receive no response from your end within 45 days or once the parcel is required to send back but it is not returned to our warehouse within 45 days, it will subject to rejection of RMA application.
- If Prokopov-aircraft.com cannot provide the replacement parts or item, the customer must return the product (in full) before they are elligable to receive a refund.